Monday, October 10, 2011

Care package!



One of the things that really geeks me out about organizing is the ability to go to the storage section of Target to get shelves and cubbies and boxes and all the tools needed to create and maintain order. It makes it more fun for me, and helps motivate me.

I need to get my files and my home office in order. That’s my goal for this week. Digital files, physical files, home office and the homework desk.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. It’s a simple philosophy that I heard countless times from my grandmother and my mother. So when I got in to work today, and saw a FedEx box on my desk, I was super excited. Turns out, my awesome boss had put together a “welcome back” package for me, designed to be given to me when I returned to work from a medical leave. But life got busy—as it always does—and she didn’t get the package out right away. But her timing couldn’t be more perfect, as part of her gift to me was NEW FILE FOLDERS!! Clever, funny, amusing file folders will guarantee I smile when I grab at them, and make the “work” a bit more fun.

There are three – To Do, To Ponder and To File, each with hilarious options. I love them. And can’t wait to tackle those files now!

No comments:

Post a Comment